Miss Prim and Proper bunhead


In You are such a stereotype...  i talked about what I wear to class , but didn't really give the reader much of an actual picture of it...  as discussed in my Attire post  here i'm wearing  my  go to items for class, Capezio split sole flats,   Capezio 1916 tights, a  Starlite Jacinda  leotard and a  mesh overdress...

I'd just finished a very challenging 90 minute Powerhouse Ballet 'company class' on Saturday when I took this picture, part of the reason it was very challenging was the teacher had encouraged those of us who do pointe to at least start  the class in our pointes... Very little of the barre was en pointe for me, although working on demi in your pointe shoes does work your feet hard, but for some of my class mates who have more experience on pointe they did  do much of the barre en pointe ...  if i had known  what the barre was going to involve  I wouldn't have put my pointes on but may well have worn my soft blocks ...  

Comments

Popular Posts